Neverending TBR #1

As anyone who knows me very well would agree, I am a compulsive purchaser. Books are a category that I just constantly throw a stream of money at. This is my first week actually telling everyone about the books I received and purchased and I can't guarantee I'll do it at the same time every week (every other week, every month? I'm not sure yet.) But I just want you guys to see some of the awesome books that have joined my TBR list that I may be unable to get around to right away.

Ebooks bought:

Angelfall - Susan Ee  World After - Susan Ee

:Last month I had a nice person send me their extra copy of End of Days. Since it arrived in my mailbox I've been meaning to find a chance to read the first two books in the series, so when I saw them on sale I jumped at the chance!

Physical Books Bought:

Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass) - Sarah J. Maas

The only physical book I bought this week was the newest installment of the Throne of Glass series. I am dying to find the time to read it.

Netgalley Approvals:

The Golden Braid - Melanie Dickerson  The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss - Max Wirestone

I have tons of books lined up to read already but these two have me so excited. A Rapunzel retelling and a book about a geeky chick (I'm not too sure on the second one's plot. I heard MMORPG and I couldn't stop myself from requesting!) Video games and fairy tales are very high on the lists of my interests so I have very high hopes for these two.

Gifted:

A Dictionary of Mutual Understanding: A Novel - Jackie Copleton

A very nice blogger over at alexalovesbooks gave me an ARC of this interesting looking book. The cover is gorgeous and the synopsis sounds really cool. Click on the picture and it will take you to goodreads! :)

So 6 new books this week and as I saw some blogger doing (I can't remember for the life of me, I wanted to link them) I'm going to start keeping a running total of the years expenses. This year is only going to be from September on but still I'm curious.

Total spent this week:$15.71