I am very behind in several series at the moment so I decided to join this fun challenge hosted by Lisa Loves Literature. There are also several series I have sitting around that I have all the books for and have yet to start! Hopefully I can keep up with this challenge and get some of the sequels on my TBR cleared! I’m fairly certain I won’t be able to read only sequels this month but knowing I committed to this challenge will definitely make me read more than I normally manage to. I’m going to challenge myself to read 6 sequels but hopefully I manage to read a few more because I have a little time off work this month. I listed my potential read below but there’s a good chance I’ll read a few not listed that I’m not thinking of at the moment!
To read and review a minimum of 4 sequels between the dates of September 1st and 30th, 2015.
To read and review a minimum of 6 sequels while the challenge is going.
Potential Books To Be Read:
Heir of Fire (#3) by Sarah J Maas
Queen of Shadows (#4) by Sarah J Maas
Fire (#2) by Kristin Cashore
Bitterblue (#3) by Kristin Cashore
Antebellum Awakening (#2) by Katie Cross
Glass (#2) by Ellen Hopkins
Fallout (#3) by Ellen Hopkins
Magic Study (#2) by Maria V Snyder
Fire Study (#3) by Maria V Snyder
The Elite (#2) by Kiera Cass
The One (#3) by Kiera Cass
The Heir (#4) by Kiera Cass
Messenger (#3) by Lois Lowry
Son (#4) by Lois Lowry
1. It would be good if you had a blog to post reviews, or you can be a Goodreads Member and post your reviews on the site. I’ll open it up to people who want to post reviews on Amazon or Barnes and Noble as well.
2. The book must be a sequel – it can be any # in the series, just not the first book. Prequels can count if they were published AFTER the first one in the series. You can do e-books, even ARCs or e-galleys, as well as good old fashioned books. And, I’ll even let you count the little 1.5 novellas that are often published as e-books only.
3. The deadline to sign up and participate is September 15th.
4. You must post on your blog an entry that has a list of the sequels you’re planning to read, but it doesn’t have to be complete, or you could even just post your goal, do you plan to read 8, or more? You can always go back as the month proceeds and enter the books as you read and review them. If you don’t have a blog, then you can just post a comment on this post listing your goals.
5. Make sure you grab the button and put it in your entry post, or on the sidebar of your blog.