Giveaway!

So I've been too busy lately to get much reading done. Usually I would be sad about that but I've gotten some other important things done such as working and making money, getting my website posts up to date, trying to get a giveaway together to celebrate, and on and on. I don't have the giveaway up yet but I'm going to go ahead and show you guys the site (note at this time it's pretty much the same as my booklikes blog) any criticism on the style would be awesome! :D Also I have two books to giveaway just to you guys here if you are interested.

Here is the site: http://www.athroneofbooks.com/

And here are the books:

The book I just reviewed. And an ARC of The Accident Season because I wound up with 2.

They aren't in perfect condition, I wish they were but hey, free books! :D I'll post pics at the bottom so you can see the issues at hand. The Language of the Bear's cover won't lay down and it's signed by the authors to me. (Don't make me feel bad! I'd rather one of my awesome friends get to read it rather than it sit on my shelves gathering dust. So read and enjoy it!) And The Accident Season's corner got messed up when it was in the mail on the way to me.

So If you want to enter for either or both of them let me know in a comment below! :D

Now for rules because I'm too broke to fix anything that could go wrong at the moment.

• I will close the contest and choose a winner on Sunday the 23rd!
  • US only (Sorry, I wish I could afford to ship something farther!)
  • Must be at least 13 years of age to enter.
  • If under 18 you need parental permission to enter.
  • No Purchase Necessary to win.
  • Winners will be chosen randomly.
  • If selected you will be messaged on here to provide shipping info.
  • I am not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
  • Void where prohibited by law.

Now for the pictures :)

I apologize about the quality, my phone has been messing up lately.