August Books

So this month was the lowest so far since I started blogging. I only finished 4 books but they all were rated 3 or higher so I wouldn't call the month a fail. I have high hopes for September with the sequels challenge planned. I'm excited to read several so maybe I can find the time to actually read! (Especially Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows! Eek I'm so excited. I've been waiting to read them both!) I hope everyone had a great month and gets a bunch of reading and relaxing done in September!

Best Book of the Month: The Harvest by Chuck Wendig (For the second month Chuck Wendig scores my top book. I loved this series and I'm sad it's over, it was a fun ride!)

Worst Book of the Month: Lamp Black, Wolf Grey by Paula Brackston (While not exactly bad by any means it just wasn't my kind of book until the last few chapters. And while I greatly enjoyed those chapters I think many people who the book was written for might be annoyed by the ending. I know there's a fanbase out there but I don't fall into it.)

Best Cover of the Month: Lamp Black, Wolf Grey - Paula Brackston