September Books (& September is for Sequels Update)

This month I managed to read 8 books but most were just good nothing that stood out as spectacular except for Heir of Fire. All of the books read were sequels which I did on purpose seeing as I participated in the September is for Sequels Challenge with a goal of 6 sequels read and reviewed. I met the goal with 7 sequels read and reviewed (though one I have not posted yet per the publishers request!) I hope everyone had a great month and read books they loved! :) I'm excited for October but I'm not sure how reading will go as I plan to be out of town, working a bunch when I'm not, and watching horror movies to get in the spirit of Halloween when I have free time! But I'll try to make time to read a little here and there! So have a great October everyone! And how do you feel about Halloween? Has where you live adopted it because I believe it used to be just a strictly American holiday. (Correct me if I'm wrong!)

Best Book of the Month: Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas

Worst Book of the Month: Petals on the Wind by V.C. Andrews

Reviews:

The Race for Paris by Meg Waite Clayton

Glass by Ellen Hopkins

Messenger by Lois Lowry

Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas

Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson (Review is set to post on Nov 10th)

Fallout by Ellen Hopkins

Petals on the Wind by V.C. Andrews

Son by Lois Lowry

As I said before all count towards the goal meaning I accomplished my goal for September is for Sequels! :)